Pages

Thursday 29 March 2012

My Favourite Book.

Title: The Lion Sleep Tonight.

By: Luigi Creatore

Illustrated by: Shane Devries

Kai Ora, Have you ever read a book called the lion sleep tonight. Well I have. I like reading The Lion Sleep Tonight book because it has a song to it and a Cd for it book. My favorite book is The Lion Sleep Tonight because everyday I always listen to it and read because the words are a bit funny. The book is awesome because there is Cd and words for it in the book.

I hope you enjoy reading and I hope you will read books about it and enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Edwina.The book you put on your blog post is awesome.When I come to the library I will look for it.There might be funny words in it. I'm glad that you like reading it everyday.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.