Pages

Wednesday 27 June 2012

My Presentation this morning.


This morning is interesting. This morning each class will go to visit other classes. When classes are moving around they will learn interesting facts about different cultures. My class was one of them. I was not one of them because I stayed in class because I was doing a presentation of Niue to Room9.  When Room9 came into my class I had to talk to them. The first thing was that we had to stand up for the national anthem of Niue. When we finished singing the national anthem of Niue, I had to say my mihi and to talk about the uga(coconut crab). When all our presentation was done every one  had to watch a video clip about Niue. I really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.