Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Science Trip, Made by Laite and Edwina.



Kia Ora everyone! My name is Edwina. Laite and I were working together. We made a presentation about our trip to Auckland University(http://www.auckland.ac.nz) in town. We spent and spent alot of time on this. Yesterday on the 20th of November 2012, 36 children were invited to go to Auckland University to learn about physical science. The people that sponsor us was the B.A.S.F.(http://www.basf.com/) We were so lucky. We had a great time there. It was awesome in the end because each person had a B.A.S.F bag. In it was a pencil, pen and a book. After that we hopped into the bus and came back to school.

Hope you all enjoy it.

Ka kite Ano everyone!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Edwina I love the way you started on your writing keep it up Edwina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laite. You to Laite you did a great job. Keep it up.

      Delete
  2. Wow!!
    Edwina and Atelaite
    That was a great slideshow.I am so jealous of you guys going for a Science trip without me.
    Great to hear that you guys had fun and gave me a weird present.Which I heard you guys were making.SLIME.

    Hope to hear more from you guys.

    From
    Tamee.T

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.