Pages

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Netbook Reflection 2013

My netbook is very important to my learning because I can comment on other people’s work and blog.  It is teaching me to be honest and be on the right site.

I really like using my netbook because it helps me write faster instead of writing on a piece of paper. I am now fast at writing because I type a lot on my netbook tool.

Using my netbook for my learning is very helpful because it is easier for my teacher to check it. It is helpful because I can look up on people’s work, blog and learning sites. I can also communicate with my teacher from home by email.

Thank you Manaiakalani Trust for paying for Maths Whizz for my class. It makes maths fun. It can make my life easier.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Edwina what an amazing. I know that you like your net book because you always go on it and you will always be on the right site. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.