Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2013

My Holiday Recount


Yahoo! On Saturday my family and I went to watch my brother play rugby. They were versing Marist. We were supporting my brothers team from Auckland University Rugby Club. It was sunny but then after a few minutes it became very windy and cloudy. Within minutes it started raining - simply bucketing down. It was so horrible because it was raining hard out. My brother kept on playing. My mum told me that I have to go to the car and sit there otherwise I will be sick. Everyone had umbrella with them. When it came to the end Marist won. After the game they all shaked hands. My mum game and said the game is over. When we got home we had a rest. It was so nice.    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.