Pages

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Our Beautiful Soccer Session

WALT write a recount using similes and direct speech


What a lovely and a hot sunny day. Today we had a beautiful soccer session. We all started with a warm up game. After our warm up game, we were splitted into 4 teams. The colours were, red, non blue, blue and yellow. I was in the yellow group. My team was versing the blue team.

When my mate kicked the ball to me, I started running fast like a cheetah and trying to get a score for my team. I felt that when I was running, the wind blowed the whiteness on my face away and then became pink.

After our game I was puffing and my cheeks looked like roses. I was very sweaty. Ben said “stop!!” because our game time was over. Everyone stopped.
 It was a lovely soccer session and I can’t wait for our last soccer session.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.