Pages

Thursday 24 October 2013

Our Dance Fever

Wow! That was the best lesson ever I have a had. Today we carried on with our Dance Fever. Captain (our instructor) told us that today we will polish our hip hop. We started polishing all our hip hop moves. After that Christina and Captain gave us some more moves for hip hop. We all tried doing it and we all got it. I felt so enthusiastic because I felt I was into it and I felt I was a hip hop dancer.

Next we had to do another dance. It was chacha. The chacha is like when its boys and girls. We all got into partner. Some of them didn't want to do chacha because it was a partner. Christina and Captain gave us simple moves. It was just so easy to do. Christina said to us that the weeks that we will be learning chacha, there will be holding hands and that. Everyone said nooooo”.  

Finally it was all over. Christina and Captain told us that they enjoyed doing chacha and hip hop with us. I hope we will have an awesome time at our next Dance Fever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.