Pages

Monday 18 November 2013

My Amazing Weekend


Yahoo! What a lovely hot sunny day! During the weekends my family and I drove down to my cousins house in Panmure. We had to go there because we had to help my uncle stack all his staff into a big container to take to Tonga.

We started off stacking in the woods and the ruthing in so everything could fit in. It was funny because one of my uncle fell and one of the wood fell on top of his thighs and he couldn't get up. So we had to help him. Afterwards it was becoming dark so we stop stacking and went home.

It was Sunday. On Sunday we all saw each other. When church finished everyone gathered at Panmure at my cousins house for a big feed. What a delicious food there was! Finally the feed was over. Everyone just talk and talk until it was night time. My family and I hope that we will have another feed.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.