Pages

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Netbook Reflection 2013

This year I have been working with two lovely teachers. The things I have been learning from them is that they share writing templates, reading response and maths work on our sites that we could access on our netbook.
I love using my netbook, because I can research many things and I can finish my work.
I really enjoyed working with my friend, because she had been helping me with my attitude, supporting me and that.
I'm very proud of myself this year, because I have been helping other kids by sorting out problems and getting them to work or play as a team.
Using digital tools is really awesome, because I just love it and it helps a lot.
Having a netbook connected to the internet helps me do a lot of work like, writing a recount, reading stories online and maths on maths sites.

I prefer using a netbook to a pencil and paper, because netbooks are good to finish off work, and to access  things that are online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.