Pages

Saturday 13 September 2014

Career Letter - Mr Tamati


This week Room 10 had a visitor name Mr Tamati. He came to talk to us about his career. But this is my thank you letter.

Room 10
Glenbrae School


13 September 2014

Mrs Tamati Parker
Commercial Manager
Arrow International


Dear Mr Tamati

Kia Ora. I am writing this to say thank you for coming to Glenbrae School to talk to year about your career and how we could be like you .

What was interesting to me was when you talked about how you had a part time and that you wanted to be a builder. During the lesson you showed us about how you plan things like, where should it be build, the cost of it and other sort of things. Listening to you helped me because it gave me ideas about what you do  in a construction and helped me think about my future.

I really appreciate you giving up your time to come to Glenbrae School about career. Thank you very much.

Your sincerely

Edwina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.