Pages

Thursday 11 September 2014

Mr Dunn - Thank You Letter


This thank you letter is for Mr Dunn and his ex-student from Tamaki College because they came to talk about Tamaki College and their experience there.

Room 10
Glenbrae School

11 September 2014

Mr Dunn
Deputy Principal
Tamaki College

Dear Mr Dunn

Malo E Lelei. I am writing this to say a big thank you for coming to Glenbrae School with the other 4 other ex-students. When you told us how Tamaki College is an amazing school, I wanted to enrol there but I have already enrolled at three other schools.

Listening to the ex-students was very helpful for me. Learning about college and what they are doing at Tamaki College is very helpful. The part that I enjoyed listening to was when they talked about their trip to Wellington for a science fair.

Before you left with the ex-students during morning tea, I thought to myself, if I don’t get accepted to these three schools I will enrol to Tamaki College. I am scared because if I enrol, you might get very angry. Hahahaha! Once again thank very very much for coming.

Your sincerely

Edwina  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.