Pages

Thursday 29 August 2013

All About Me


All About Me



Malo E Lelei everyone. My name is Edwina. I am 12 years old. I was born in New Zealand in Auckland Hospital. Today I will be talking to you all about my family life, school life and hopes and dream life to you all.


Family:

First of all I would like to talk to you all about my family life. My family is Tongan, half Italian and half Samoan. All my families lives in New Zealand. My family comes from a village in Tonga called Haasini and Niua Fo'ou. They are very helpful and kind families. There are 8 members of my family. When we have any celebrations, we invite our minista, church members and my parents families. When people visit our house, we all have rules. I love my family a lot because we’ve been along for years.  

School:

Secondly I will talk to you about my school life. I love school. When I was 7 years old, I always want to come to school to learn. I am kind and helpful to my teachers and others. My favourite subjects in school is writing and maths. The things that I need to work on is my reading. When I started school, the only thing I liked was maths and writing but not reading. My reading was on a lower level. I have a lot of friends that I hang out with at school. We all have been friends when we started school. The most thing I like at school is when I gather around with my friends and others.

Hopes and Dream:

Finally I will talk about my hopes and dream life. When I finish high school, I want to go to university to study. I dream that when I finish university, I will be a policemen. My family and I hopes that in the future we will get a good life. I hope that one day I will travel around overseas to my family to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.