Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Our Lovely Last Softball Lesson

Yahoo! What a lovely hot sunny day. This morning Rm10 had their last softball lesson. Our coach told us that we needed to split up into 2 teams. When we were splitted into 2 teams, the game was on. It was our team that batted first. When everyone had a turn, it was my turn. When I hit the ball, I felt the wind was blowing towards my face and washing the sweaty away. I was so scared that I wouldn't reach the base.  

Next we had to swap. The other team batted and we were fielding. When the other team batted, the ball came straight to the person that was on base 2 and he catch it. Everyone was clapping. My team had a lot of fun because we were all working as a team and trying to get all the other team out.

Finally it was over. Our team won. Everyone had a lot of fun and they enjoyed it. My team wanted to carry on playing softball but our time was over. We had a lot of fun. I hope that next term we will have a softball session.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.