Pages

Monday 12 August 2013

Our Squash Session


Yay! This morning we had some sports going on. The sport that we did was squash. I was so excited to go because I loved playing squash. The first thing that we did was that our coach splitted us into groups but with a partner. Riccardo our coach, explain how its gonna work. It was time to play. My teacher was screaming out loud like she was blowing a whistle, to use my skills, so I did. While my partner and I were vs each other, the points were 2-3. I had 3 and my partner had 2. I was the champion because who ever gets up to 3, they are the winner.  

Next we had to swap. The next round I was a bit scared that I might lose because my partner was catching up. While I was hitting the ball like a rocket across the court to my partner, I felt that I was a tennis player running side to side. When the game was on, one of us will need to win. My partner had to serve the ball. It was a bit funny that my partner was supposed to hit the ball to board and then to me but it hitted on the ground. So I won.

Lastly it was the last round. It was loser vs loser and winner vs winner. I was one of the loser. Riccardo told us who ever gets up to 15 they are the champion. I was shaking like an leave wind. The game was on. I was way behind. I was a  bit scared that I might lose again. The game was still on. It was 14 all. My partner had to serve because he won the point. When he served it hitted on the red line. I was shouting because I was very happy that I was the champion.

Finally it was all over. Everyone had fun and they wanted to continue but there was no time left because the other class were waiting. I hope we will have another squash again in the hall.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.