Pages

Thursday 1 August 2013

My Amazing Holiday


OMG! The Holidays are on yeah!. In the holidays my family and I planed to go to the movies. It was so excited. When we got to the movie theatre, we got popcorn, ice-cream and drinks. I was so excited. The movie that we all watched was High School Musical. I was a bit bored and tired. My family had so much fun than me because they really liked the acting.

Next day we went to watch my brothers rugby game at their club. I had to cheer out loud for my brother’s rugby team. They were vs the Grammar Carlton. I was cheering as if I was a cheerleader leader my self. It was halftime and the score was 9-12. Halftime was over. It was a bit hard for them to get more tries because the other team were too strong like elephants trying to get some tries. After that it was game over. The total score was 12 to 14. The other team won but they really tried their best and they got scores. They were all sweaty and exhausted.

On Monday, we all went to Sylvia Park to do some shopping. My family enjoyed going shopping because they brought things for them. I didn’t wanted to buy anything. After their amazing shopping, we bought some Subway for my brothers and I, but my other family members had Burger King.

Finally every shopping and that was over. When we got back home we had a rest. My family and I and a great holiday. I hope that we could have a another holiday so we could go somewhere that we could have more fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.