Pages

Monday 14 July 2014

Germany vs Argentina



Today I was very animated to watch Germany vs Argentina for the cup. I voted for Germany because my brother (Voni) voted for Argentina. While the game was still on, Voni was angry because he thought that the Argentina player will get the ball through to the net but it didn't. I was happy. When it came to half time it was still nil. It was time to play again. It was still nil. Time was running out. They had to get an extra time. It was Germany ball. All the Germany supporters were screaming because one of the Germany player got near the score net and he scored. I stood up and screamed and screamed out loud because they won. My brother was very angry. All the Argentina supporters and team players were crying. It was a tough game. I really enjoyed watching the games!!!..  



2 comments:

  1. Hi Edwina, It sounds like you really got behind your team and enjoyed the win! I was watching the final in London and people in England are very keen on their football. The World Cup has given us some great moments hasn't it?

    Keep posting

    Mrs Burt
    London

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched the game too Edwina. I was really glad that someone actually scored this time, unlike the Argentina vs. Netherlands semi-final where it had to go to shoot-out.
    I was sad that Argentina beat Netherlands, as my family comes the Netherlands, so I was glad when Germany beat Argentina too! It was a very suspenseful game!
    Keep up the blogging!
    Mrs Parker

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.