Pages

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Midyear School Holidays!


Lets celebrate our 2 weeks school holidays!! During the mid year school holidays my family and I did our ice challenge. Ice challenge is something that people do for cancer. If you get nominated by any one then you will need to do it or donate any money to any cancer society. After you done that then you will need to nominate 5 people or more. I had to do my ice challenge because my aunty nominated me. I did my ice challenge and I donated $100 to my aunty that had cancer.


On my ice challenge day I had to get my four buckets ready. It was 3 buckets to tip on me and 1 for my leg to put in. It was time to do it. First I had to nominate my nominees. They were all from my church. They only had 24 hours to do it. I did it for my aunty and my cousin that had a hard time with cancer. While my uncle was tipping it, I was screaming and kept on running because it was cold and I felt like I was in a freezer. But that was only first bucket. When it came to my last bucket I said no because I couldn't stop running. My family was laughing at me but I didn't care. I had to try my best to do it so I did it.

Finally it was finished. I was so festive that it was all over. I had towels wrapped around me. My brother was mocking me so I said to him, wait for your one because its coming. That was the most awesome holiday ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.