Pages

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Museum Reflection


Yahoo! It’s time to go and learn some information about volcano. When we were at the museum we had our own time table. We were in different groups and in different classes. I enjoyed my group because there were only little of us. It was time to go with the instructor Josh to learn about volcano. In the room, Josh splitted us into 3 groups. We each did a activity. Josh showed us a 3 news video and a presentation. What I learned from the volcano room is that Pukekawa is the grandpa of all volcano. I didn't know that it would be called the grandpa. Finally it was over. It was time to go back to school. When we drove back, I was thinking about a question for my inquiry learning. My inquiry question was has worldwide volcanic activity been increasing recently?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.