Pages

Tuesday 15 July 2014

^ My Ice Challenge ^


Ice challenge is something to do with cancer. Our country NZ did it because we got nominated by America. When people do their ice challenge,they will need to nominate 5 people or more and they will get 24 hours or 48 hours to do it. If they don't they will need to donate money to any caner society. 



I had to do mine because I got nominated by my aunty. Time to do my ice challenge!I had 4 buckets full of water and ice in it. I was really cold because it was windy and it was raining. While my uncle was tipping the ice and water, I started screaming and running because I felt that I was in a fridge. My family was laughing because I keep on running. After that I had to do my nominees. I did 7. It was all from my church. They had 24  hours to do it or donate any money they have to any cancer society. I enjoyed my ice challenge.
 Good Luck Everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.